With society moving forward so rapidly, it can be quite easy for old laws to become forgotten and obsolete. Some laws that have been passed make sense but other will have you scratching your head in bewilderment. Check out some of the crazy laws in the state of Texas.
- Criminals must give their victims, either an oral or written notice, 24 hours before committing a crime.
- In Borger, it’s illegal to throw confetti, firecrackers, rubber balls, or whips.
- In Houston, you can’t sell Limburger cheese on Sundays.
- It’s unlawful to dust any public building with a feather duster in Clarendon.
- It’s illegal to “emit obnoxious orders” on a Port Arthur elevator.
- It’s unlawful to sell an individual’s eyeball.
- To milk another person’s cow is considered illegal.
- The collection of the Encyclopedia Britannica, as a whole, is prohibited
because it possesses the formula for making beer at home.
- Sitting on a sidewalk can earn you a fine of up to $500 in Galveston.
So if you get caught smuggling a Encyclopedia Britannica across state lines, or try to get milk from someone else’s cow, you could potentially be heading to jail. Of course you’re going need need a bail bond agency, so why not got with the best? Allow Rodriguez Bail Bonds be your go-to for all your bail bonding services. Contact us today at 956-316-2245.